Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Fourth Yearsary !

10 October 2012 
Happy Fourth Yearsary. 
& Hello Babyboy♥,
Can you believe it's our fourth yearsary already.
It has been a hell of a long journey for me and you, isn't it?
Gone through quarrels, fights, all the shitty stuffs and we are back to one.
Yes, I love you & I swear I do despite you are one shithole sometimes.
But still, the love I have for you can never be explained by another person.
For what we shared has been the purest, deepest, longest, sweetest.
Probably we ain't like other sweet loving couple but I know we love each other.
That's all that's enough for a girl like me cos you are just THAT special.
Having you as my boyfriend since four years ago has really changed me a lot.
I don't know what will be our ending but I know I cherish you wholeheartedly.
The world may not understand us, but as long as we have us that's good enough.
From deep in my heart, thank you for loving me and let's create more yearsary together.