Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Reflective thoughts.

Today is the Ninth day of July which means tomorrow is yet another monthsary together. Amazingly, our journey together has been a really long one. Time pass by so quickly, just like that you're in SPF for one year one month already. How fast, uh? I am so happy you are safe and happy. We gone through countless of quarrels but we are still back into a pair of lovebirds. Like I always say, words are never enough to express. We probably quarrel a number of times, we probably love harder a number of times but guess that's how a relationship works. Two hands have to clap and make the relationship last. We have been together since 10'10'08, amazingly the upcoming monthsary is our forty five monthsary ♥. From first monthsary all the way to forty five, amazingly long. I do wish we have the chance to count down all the way. I don't know if we are meant to be, but I know I cherish this relationship a lot. Our attitudes sucks to the core but we are still stuck together till the end. Love is remarkable , isn't it? We have to give and take, probably understanding each other's flaws as well. I am heading twenty one next year. I don't know how to prove how different I am since 2008 but all you need to know is that, I love you. Simple meaning to express it all. Afterall, we found each other unknowingly. Isn't it? Let's fall in love as much as we can (: