Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

春到河畔 2012

Today, I am going to update about 29 January 2012. (: I finally had a date with Bboy♥ after soooooo long. Super duper extremely awesome to go on a date with Bboy♥. So therefore, that day started of with heading over to Bboy♥'s house first. I stayed over Bboy♥'s house for a day. So therefore, the next day I woke up around 9.45am cos I simply couldn't sleep the night before. So I woke up and changed. Nua-ed pretty long at the bed. (: So prepared then after that , time to eat breakfast. Oh yes, that day is also 人日 ; the Seventh Day of Chinese New Year. ((: && It's also everyone's birthday. So therefore, happy birthday everyoneeeee ! :D Okay, so I had Vegetarian Kway Chup and a bit of Bboy♥'s mom veggies for breakfast (: Was so delicious ^^ So after that, we slacked awhile before heading over to Bboy♥'s Aunt houseeeee. Reached there early , then waited for his Aunt to come home cos no one answer. Reached and bainian to his Aunt's Mother in Law. Drank and nua-ed ! :D Ate pizza and some goodies too. Played Water? pretty much all the way xD Then around 3plus, I followed Bboy♥ all the way to his teacher's house. But I went over to Rivervale Mall while waiting for Bboy♥. Didn't go along cos it's pretty awkward. :/ So I went to McDonalds grab a Chocolate Sundae. So I sit down and waited for time to pass by quickly. My Bboy♥ took more than an hour && I unlocked one new character @ Soul Calibur. So finally, my Bboy♥ is done and he picked me up, send his friends to the nearest bus stop and back to Bboy♥'s Aunt house. Reached and relaxed awhile before heading off. Bboy♥'s parents send Bboy♥ and I over to Yio Chu Kang MRT. (: So both of us train-ed down over to City Hall MRT to head over to 春到河畔 2012 with Bboy♥. So we took a train down and head over for dinner. After thinking for soooooo long, we decided to go over to Just Acia to have dinner. I ordered Spagetti with Dory Fish & homemade tomato sauce & Bboy♥ ordered Spicy Chicken with Fried Dumplings with Rice. Delicious (Y) Got free flow of drink & ice cream too. Total costing is about $22. :D After that, we walked over to The Float@Marina Bay. Yay, reached 春到河畔 2012. The decorations are always so pretty, aye ! I am gonna upload photos, take a look~ ;D

Dinner at Just Acia. (:

The entrance of 春到河畔 2012.

The beautiful entrance of 春到河畔 2012 flooded with peopleee.

Fu Lu Shou.

A very random tree but I think it's pretty.

Things that we buyy together (:

Camwhoring at Esplanade.

Ending of the post with....,
A picture of Bboy♥ & me with the 12 zodiacs.
Unique, isn't it? I edit-ed it specially derh, okayyy <3